What's new

Canon Rebel T3i, 18-135mm IS lens, all original packaging

Sublime1304

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Location
Warminster, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im putting my Canon Rebel T3i up for sale to switch back to Nikon. Its comes with the 18-135mm IS lens w/ lens hood. I have the original box, CDs, instructions, battery, charger, 2 neck straps, and an 8GB SD Card. The body and lens are in excellent condition and the body has approx 7K shutter count. I bought this brand new this past November for a lot more than what I'm selling for. Im asking $800 firm. Will ship if need be but buyer pays shipping. Prefer local sale if possible. Either PM me on here or text me at 215 310 8377. Ill post up some pics asap.Would be interesting in trading straight up for a Nikon D90 with lens as well.
 
I can't upload my pictures but I can email you or text you some
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom