What's new

Canon Rebel T3i - Hands on Review - Part 1

Nice one! Would you suggest the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM for this DSLR?
 
Nice one! Would you suggest the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM for this DSLR?

Thank you very much :) As far as the lens goes, yes I would definitely recommend it for any 1.6x crop factor camera body. If it was going to be the only lens I had, I would go for something else though with some range like the Canon 17-55 f/2.8 IS, or Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8 DC.

Best,
Jay
 
Thanks. May I ask whats your opinion on the Canon 17-85? :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom