What's new

Canon Rebel xsi Flash

stang96mj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am wondering which flash is better for this camera?
 
Going for a Canon brand flash, I'd go for a 430EX mk II. it's fairly powerful, has tilt and swivel for bounce flash, manual controls and works with the Canon Wireless set up (although you'll need an on camera controller if you want to use it as such.)

However, there are plenty of third party flashes that will work with canon cameras as well.
 
Any Canon flash works. Nikon flashes also work, but then its all manual.
 
I picked up the 430ex II and I like it.
I shopped online and got it for under $275 (canadian) when some store was having a sale.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom