What's new

Canon Rebel XSi

fotoluv

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
portland/vegas
I have had this for about a year, but just upgraded to a new one :) It is still in great condition, I took great care of it. Comes with the kit lens: 18-55mm, all of the cords, manuals, batt charger, sd card, and camera bag. It is a great camera for someone learning to use the manual functions, and very easy to use. I love it, just have no use for it anymore.

Asking 450 obo.

Let me know if interested and I can post pictures and such.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom