Canon Rebel XT for sale!!!

definitive

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I am getting more and more into photography and I am going to start taking pictures for my wifes business and need to upgrade my camera.

I am looking for $450 for it. It is in very good condition and have probably only taken about 1000 photos. Below is what it includes. The camera is about 6 months old.

Will help with shipping.

Includes:
Canon Rebel XT
18-55mm lens
Battery Charger
2gb memory card
USB cord
Flash diffuser
Wide sholder Strap
Video Cable

Thanks,
D

a bit off topic, but i dnt think in terms of IQ ull see a big differance between an XT and an XSi, especially with kit lenses, ud be much better off getting a 30 or 40d or keeping the xt and getting some L lenses

Hey guys,

So I actually already have a bunch of lenses, about 5 of them. I am not sure what camera to get. I dont have to cash for a 5d or anything. But I plan to move up to something. But I have to sell this first...

Might just have to get the XSI for a year or something...

D

Hey guys,

So I actually already have a bunch of lenses, about 5 of them. I am not sure what camera to get. I dont have to cash for a 5d or anything. But I plan to move up to something. But I have to sell this first...

Might just have to get the XSI for a year or something...

D
You can get a 30D body for less money, or a 40D for not much more.

Well, either way I want to sell the XT, so if you guys know anyone. Please help me out!!!

D

Well, for some reason I dont see an option for private messaging.

Thanks

Last edited:
you cant pm becasue you need 10 posts but w.e we'll talk here!

Here are a few pics I took with the camera.

2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back