What's new

Canon Rebel XT for sale!!!

few questions. are you talking US? also would you would cover shipping on top of the 375?

D
 
well were are you located and it will be 380 cdn. becasuse i might be able to pick up
 
the 380 would work but we would have to add the shipping as I am in california.

thank you
D
 
sounds great! I will check the shipping when I get back from lunch. what's the zip or address there? you can email it to me if you want. I sent you an email a little while ago.

also will you be paying paypal?

thanks.
jamie
 
so how do you want to do this with the paying and all?
 
payment will be through paypal. please send me you shipping info so I can find out the total amount.
 
oh no im sorry but it turns out that i can get the rebel xsi for only 20$ more and he lives in my area sorry for the inconveinence really sorry unless you willing to drop your price?
 
Drop my price to what? What if I pay for shipping?

D
 
well please dont take this as a insult but whats the absolute money you want to get for it? tell me what you want no matter what then i'll see if it's worth me buying. YOUR LOWEST PRICE?
 
I would not go below 350+shipping, so I guess this isnt going to happen... And I got so excited...

D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom