What's new

Canon Stuff! 70-200 F2.8L, BG-E4 and more to come!

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
16
Location
Caribbean
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, the more I shoot, the more I want to simplify my equipment and become a minimalist. The idea of having every focal length from 14 to 300mm sounds cool at first, but I'm just over zooms, and I'm getting rid of my last one (for now). I also won't be needing a large battery grip until well into next summer, where I will hopefully have an updated camera body.

Anyways, the lens has very little use on it as almost always just grab my primes instead of this beast, so it's in pretty much new condition. The only signs of use are on the lens hood because the hood spent about a month rolling around in the back of my car. I'd like to see $900 for it, and I can include everything that came with it new (when I bought it in May), including warranty paperwork and the original receipt to get it authorized.

I'll also be selling a BG-E4 grip for the 5D and a Lowe Pro Compact AW, both in good condition. I still need to figure out a good price for these.

Pics to come tonight, I am in a bit of a rush atm.
 
Hmm, no interest at all?
 
Hi,
Does your hood roll with your lens in it?
Where will your lens be shipped from?
 
Post your prices. I've got a friend who may be interested. But again, depends on the price.

Prices and pics always help.

-JD-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom