What's new

Canon T1i / 500D Camera body

Simplejack

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Location
Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$350 Total Shipped + Delivery Confirmation - Paypal - USA Verified Only
Canon T1i / 500D Camera body in excellent condition as you can see in the pictures I posted. Original owner and I purchased from Best Buy over a year ago.
Comes with everything shown in picture.
Very good camera and you will probably not find another used one in this great of condition as I take very good care of my camera equipment.
Comes with all the software that came with the camera when I bought it and I also purchased a extra battery. Battery charger is included as you can see in the picture.


I also added a Eye piece extension. This makes the camera much easier to use, otherwise your nose seems to always bump against the LCD screen, this helps to eliminate that issue.


Also included is a wired remote for this camera. This is a must have for DSLR cameras as touching the button also causing a slight movement in the camera. Remote is good for extra sharp images, slow shutter speeds or if you want to capture night scenes or stars you can leave the shutter open as long as you want by locking down the shutter release button.







Uploaded with ImageShack.us





Uploaded with ImageShack.us





Uploaded with ImageShack.us





Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Last edited:
Shutter count?
 
little over 14,000 images taken. Not sure how so many, but that is what the picture count is at.
 
No one out there likes this camera body?
I have this posted at 8 other places and not one single person has messaged me about it.. well actually 2bits was the only person to say something..
 
$350 Total Shipped + Delivery Confirmation - Paypal - USA Verified Only
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom