Canon vs. Nikon revisited!

Sonoma

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I will be receiving an insurance payment of a little over $500 in the next two weeks and had initially intended to purchase this......

2807B078AB Canon EOS 50D Digital SLR Camera Body Kit, 15.1 Megapixels, Black with EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens - Refurbished -

but now my wife says why don't you buy a new lens with the money, so I am thinking this instead........

2578A006AA Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Autofocus Telephoto Zoom Lens - Refurbished

The camera I have is a Canon 350d and really needs upgraded. Should I buy the 50d and wait for the lens? What would you all do in this situation?

HELP!!!!!!

Last edited:
Lens. Especially that one.

I'd say the lens,because the 350 will still do you.
But you could sell the camera and get the Lens if you have aditional funds to spend :p

WHAT NIKON? NO NIKON OPTION WAS PRESENTED YET PEOPLE CHIME IN WITH "get the Nikon"
That being said I also say sell all and get Nikon.

Well,to say the Camera he already has is around 5/6 years old he's probably used to a Canon set up and system. But i personally would not know what to get if i was in his shoes :/

WHAT NIKON? NO NIKON OPTION WAS PRESENTED YET PEOPLE CHIME IN WITH "get the Nikon"
That being said I also say sell all and get Nikon.

Fine. Get the Sony then.

That's what I get for being a smart arse!!!:er:

Alright I'll get the Nikon. Anybody want to buy some used Canon equipment?

I hear Hasselblad is making some nice cameras in the $500 range.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back