Canon Vs Nikon!!

Since I have multiple Canon cameras, shouldn't I (or anyone else) be allowed to increase the count by more than 1 per post?

:lmao:

man you're fast...make that 9! :lol:

oh wait ... I also have a Nikon P&S ... so

Hah! You're all so confused. O|||||||O: I hardly think that's fair. I'd be able to bump it up by three. o_O

... yeah ... I have 2 canons but only took one credit ... this is getting confusing ...

^^^
You forgot to add/subtract a point...

11 (pending your point)

^^^

11 (pending your point)

Well, no one else seems to have taken points for each camera (unless they have one of each), so I'm not gonna muck up the works ... so it stands at 10 ...

or I guess I could play this like my kids play board games and change the rules as the game goes on ...

^^^

11 (pending your point)

Well, no one else seems to have taken points for each camera (unless they have one of each), so I'm not gonna muck up the works ... so it stands at 10 ...

or I guess I could play this like my kids play board games and change the rules as the game goes on ...

Oh man, just pick one. Look at all that Canon gear man. You're obviously a Canon shooter. ;)

^^^

11 (pending your point)

Oh man, just pick one. Look at all that Canon gear man. You're obviously a Canon shooter. ;)

:lmao: And since Canons are twice as good as Nikons, shouldn't they each count double?

Most reactions

Back