What's new

Canon XSI Cheap w/wo lenses

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
3
Location
Tulsa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to unload my XSI body real quick for $350, I will sell it at that before this weekend. I can also include a 18-55mm for $450 total and or a 80-300mm IS zoom/macro lens for $100 extra. It includes a battery/charger and cables and all paperwork, the camera is a little less than 2 years old, probably about 1.5 years old, with about 2-3k clicks. I can email a picture, but it is in perfect condition and so are the lenses. please PM or email at andrew@accentrealtors.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom