Canon XTI (400D) with grip

dylanstraub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a 400D that I'd like to sell. It's in good condition except for the @#$% three pins I broke when I put the CF card in the wrong way. It can be repaired by a qualified shop as this is somewhat common for camera's with compact flash cards. The camera is very clean and comes with the battery grip, battery and charger, and the CF card. Since the buyer will need to make repairs the price is negotiable. I saw it here for 310.00 used in excellent shape without the grip. I'd like to get 225.00 + shipping for it but the price is negotiable. I'd also consider a trade for a Canon lens or flash. This is a great entry level DSLR that will give you many years of use. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
so is it an XTi, 40D or 400D. the first and last are the same the 40D is different if i remember right. also have you got any quote on fixing the cf pins?

It is a XTI which aparently is the equivalent of a 400d. I did not get a quote on fixing the pins. I still can't believe this but my wife let me buy a used Ti1 (or t1i I can't stand Canon's numbering system) so I didn't even look into repairs for this. I did however do a few searches for a website that might have done a teardown on this model. Aparently breaking the CF pins is fairly common but I couldn't find anything specific to this model. If you are interested let me know. The price is negotiable.

*title edited* note only mods can edit a thread title after so long after its posted (users after so long can only change the title inside the thread itself).

And yes the XTI is the 400D

Most reactions

Back