can't believe its only been a year....

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tomorrow will mark a year since I got my first DSLR.

In this year I've upgraded bodies, upgraded knowledge.

Ive learned so much, been through so much, accomplished so much. And have grown so much.

Mostly in part to the great people on this forum. Thanks guys! Hope to be around for another year and more!

Tomorrow will mark a year since I got my first DSLR.

In this year I've upgraded bodies, upgraded knowledge.

Ive learned so much, been through so much, accomplished so much. And have grown so much.

Mostly in part to the great people on this forum. Thanks guys! Hope to be around for another year and more!

Kofman
You could not have learned too much, you are still shooting with Nikon...;):mrgreen:

Congrats on your anniversary

You could not have learned too much, you are still shooting with Nikon...;):mrgreen:
:thumbup::lmao:

How 'bout some pictures (just a few) ... how far have you came in this year?

...I think I've been going backwards this year. Mostly just snapshots of the kids...

Last edited:
ok heres a few recent ones....

DSC_0619copy.jpg

DSC_0266copy.jpg

DSC_0620copy.jpg

DSC_0587copy.jpg

...And? Where are the older ones?

New ones look good, BTW...

some old ones... colors bad.. OOF.. this was all manual lens btw

the best i could find.. the others were pretty lame..

P1261008.jpg

P1260936.jpg

P1260865.jpg

P1261142.jpg

I remember these! You joined shortly after I did and yes, you've improved quite a bit! Congrats! I feel I've learned a ton but I don't have to many photos to back it up :p certainly feel more comfortable behind a camera than I did!

grats and keep up the good work :D

It's been about a year since I bought my first (and only) DSLR also! I love seeing some of those early vs. now pics! Great improvement:)

Yeah, I remember the ones in post #7....you have come a long ways since then! It's been a pretty good year for you!

Yeah, I remember the ones in post #7....you have come a long ways since then! It's been a pretty good year for you!

You played a big part. With all your patient and detailed responses to my relentless PMs. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back