Cant upload photos?

Raley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When i do, it uploads 100% and then says " A security error has occurred" and to press back and refresh, which does not work. Am i doing something wrong?

When i do, it uploads 100% and then says " A security error has occurred" and to press back and refresh, which does not work. Am i doing something wrong?

I also had problems at first - how large are your files? If under around 1000 x 800 pixels it works well for me now.

What I do is, Resize to 1200 on the longest side and you should be fine.

Yes, resizing usually works, unless you're trying to upload a Raw file, which this site cannot do. Just an ordinary JPEG file, 1200 pixels on the longest side will work fine.

Hi, the majority of the time with uploading issues, it's due to file size. Follow those recommendations and hopefully, you'll be fine. If not, try cleaning your cache, and also log in with a different browser. Little glitches can also muddle the works.

Most reactions

Back