What's new

Canvas mountings....

brettmc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So my wife and I were thinking about getting a canvas print of one of our pictures. I've never ordered a canvas print so I have two questions: First, I found a place online ezprints.com and they have them starting at $30, has anyone ordered canvas prints from them any C&C on quality? Second, for those that have done their pics in canvas, is there any type of pic that tends to work better on canvas, such as B&W, color, etc.?
Thanks for any help that you could give
 
Not sure about your company, but I hear alot about mprints.com, I think they do canvas work. You should give them a look and search the forums to see what you can find. I love adorama. I dont think they do canvas work though.

Mark
 
Hmmm, I can't seem to find "mprints.com" I tried www.mprints.com and I googled it and came up with nothing, so you have their actual address?
Thanks for the info
 
I would be the one to get the adress wrong and look stupid. www.mpix.com. Sorry about that :lol:.

Mark
 
oh, those look nice a little bit more expensive anyone had experience with mpix also?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom