What's new

Canyon Lake

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went for a ride around Canyon Lake, AZ on the Dolly Steamboat today. Unfortunately the sun came out just as the boat was about to dock.


CanyonLake1.jpg


C&C is always appreciated as I have just decided to leave my camera in M full time! I'm still a newbie to the SLR world. :D

Thank you for looking.

EDIT:

exif info:

Shutter Speed: 1/80 sec
Exposure Program: Manual
F-Stop: f/13
Aperture Value: f/13
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 18.0 mm
 
that looks really good. of course I'm still learning too, but to me at least, it looks great!
 
A steamboat?- In a desert,... lake?- I suspect there's more to this story than meets the eye.

Congrats on your move to manual. Your border seemed to have stripped out exif info.
 
that looks really good. of course I'm still learning too, but to me at least, it looks great!

Thanks darkpbstar.

A steamboat?- In a desert,... lake?- I suspect there's more to this story than meets the eye.

Congrats on your move to manual. Your border seemed to have stripped out exif info.

www.dollysteamboat.com

It was fun, but wish I had been able to continue down the Apache Trail towards Roosevelt Dam!

I posted my exif data above. Thanks for looking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom