WCB Photography TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2011 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Location Randleman, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2011 #1
Bios. TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 261 Reaction score 26 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2011 #2 I would clone out the people. They upset the symmetry, at first I thought the horizon was slightly off but it actually isn't.
I would clone out the people. They upset the symmetry, at first I thought the horizon was slightly off but it actually isn't.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2011 #3 Excellent shot; i dissociate with Bio's opinion, respectfully. I think without people, there would not be any life in the image; further the trees etc there already has done away with symmetry
Excellent shot; i dissociate with Bio's opinion, respectfully. I think without people, there would not be any life in the image; further the trees etc there already has done away with symmetry