What's new

Captain and Snowman!!

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
450
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Two self portraits! I will give a cookie to the one who can figure out what's been done in the post processing.

IMG_43661.jpg


IMG_43741.jpg
 
did you photoshop the background into number one???

by the way, i like both of these, but i lean towards number 1!
 
My guess is the backgrounds were never there, neither for Photo 1 nor for Photo 2, but if you photoshopped them in there, then you did a really good job!
I like how your eye is lit up in Photo 1. I am very partial to lighing that shines into/through the eyes from the side and seems to light them up from within!

And hey, Captain, if I were a pirate and you were the captain of the ship my men and I would want to enter, I'd ... run away from you, you look sooooooooooo dangerous :lol:
 
Cookie LaFoto! And a half for Michael. ;)
I shot these two against my bedroom wall, which is deep red. So it was a bit tricky to pull it off, but I think it went pretty well.

And I would never let any pirates board my ship! Yarr!
 
haha, thanks rabieshund!!

and lafota is right! you did a reallly good job photoshopping those backgrounds...
 
Thanks. :) It was an interesting experiment. I need to be good at this now that I'm trying to get into fashion photography. You never know what has to be done with a photo!
 
Ah. Fashion photography .... you already DID take a photo of Miss Sweden, eh? Or where else does your new avatar come from!?!?!?!?

:biglaugh:
 
.. .. "what ? .. .. is in that cookie? and how many have you had already?

sorry.. I just couldn't resist.! I am only joking. I like # 1.. but # 2 is too confusing for me to even understand what I am looking at. Not your fault I have bad eye sight. but I can't relate to what I see?
 
Ah. Fashion photography .... you already DID take a photo of Miss Sweden, eh? Or where else does your new avatar come from!?!?!?!?

:biglaugh:

It's me of course! :D I should post it later, so you get to see the full picture.

.. .. "what ? .. .. is in that cookie? and how many have you had already?

sorry.. I just couldn't resist.! I am only joking. I like # 1.. but # 2 is too confusing for me to even understand what I am looking at. Not your fault I have bad eye sight. but I can't relate to what I see?

The second one is a bit abstract! ;P It is me with a big fat scarf around my head, and a hat on top. That scarf is over 2 meter I think.
 
Oh :shock:

It is YOU!?!?!

That Swedish beauty queen is YOU!??!???!
I would never have thought so. NEVER in my life. I SWEAR :greenpbl:
 
I am disappointed that all the cookies have been given away already.

I can't pick a favorite. These are perfect. The blue (cyan?) light in the second one is a nice detail, fitting perfectly with the snow.

37
 
Oh :shock:

It is YOU!?!?!

That Swedish beauty queen is YOU!??!???!
I would never have thought so. NEVER in my life. I SWEAR :greenpbl:
Haha, yeah it's me. I'm no real beauty queen though! You can see the full picture here: http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9707/img4422smallet0.jpg

I am disappointed that all the cookies have been given away already.

I can't pick a favorite. These are perfect. The blue (cyan?) light in the second one is a nice detail, fitting perfectly with the snow.

37
I can bake new cookies if you want. Thanks for the kind comment. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom