Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are the pictures.
img_3690.jpg

img_3681.jpg

img_3678.jpg

img_3676.jpg

img_3680.jpg

Long story short, I couldn't see where I was going because of the sub but I saw the Kia and and I barley missed a head on collision.

glad you walked away from it... Kia is totaled, your bimmer depends on if the frame is bent or not. I work at a shop and see this stuff all the time. But as I said, glad your able to walk away from it.

In the first picture it looks as though the person driving the kia hit their head on the wind shield or something. Looks like that could have been alot worse than it was. Good thing you're ok.

glad you walked away from it... Kia is totaled, your bimmer depends on if the frame is bent or not. I work at a shop and see this stuff all the time. But as I said, glad your able to walk away from it.
I think it's totaled, I used to work in a shop and cars is just a hobby or one of my many. I don't know yet but from the looks it does look totaled. We'll see on monday though. I was going to go in tomorrow but tomorrow is sunday.

BMW 1 KIA 0 end of the game!! Glad you ok bud!!

Long story short, I couldn't see where I was going because of the sub but I saw the Kia and and I barley missed a head on collision.

I'm guessing you meant 'sun' there, but I'm having great mental images of a rogue submarine on the road or you driving with a massive sandwich obscuring your view :lol:

Do you always aim for the first vehicle you see?
She was the only one on the road so I had to ether
1. Hit her head on
2 Get wrapped around a tree
3 nick her and go into a ditch.

I though that 3 was better.

Nyfortoo:

I guess I wasn't supposed to reveal that type of information... Now the FBI is at my door.

God, My car handled it like a champ, If I was in any other car, I think I could have died.

God, My car handled it like a champ, If I was in any other car, I think I could have died.

Well, good to hear you're all okay, anyway. You reacted well, from the sound of it, and almost certainly avoided a situation far nastier.

I know what it's like to be blinded by the sun, and I don't envy anyone in that situation. In my case, I managed to rear-end a car on my motorbike, but came away unharmed aside from some bruised confidence.

Well, good to hear you're all okay, anyway. You reacted well, from the sound of it, and almost certainly avoided a situation far nastier.

I know what it's like to be blinded by the sun, and I don't envy anyone in that situation. In my case, I managed to rear-end a car on my motorbike, but came away unharmed aside from some bruised confidence.
That's no good, Did you get most of the damage? It's no fun being in a wreck or being blinded by the big sun.

That's no good, Did you get most of the damage?

The bike was a write-off, while the car had a medium-sized dent in the back. I was a little sore in the morning, but no serious damage.

It's no fun being in a wreck or being blinded by the big sun.

You think the sun is bad? Wait 'til I tell you about that one time I crashed while eating this massive sandwich... :lol:

Speaking of the FBI, no lie I once totaled a car by rear-ending an under-cover FBI agent.

In the first picture it looks as though the person driving the kia hit their head on the wind shield or something. Looks like that could have been alot worse than it was. Good thing you're ok.

Probably not the person's head that struck the windshield despite the appearance. Both airbags went off and usually they inflate up and out. The upwards part of the inflation cracks a lot of windshields. I see it all the time.

Shane

Most reactions

Back