What's new

Car Cruise

Ptyler22

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
789
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last night I went to a weekly cruise night and decided to snap some shots. It was hard since the cars were so close. These are pretty much right off the camera, with just some minor contrast adjustments.
Let me know what you think! Thanks

1.
IMG_5580.jpg


2.
IMG_5605.jpg


3.
IMG_5639.jpg


4.
IMG_5650.jpg


5.
IMG_5734.jpg


6.
IMG_5840.jpg
 
Is that dust in #1 top right corner? It looks like it but I don't see it in any other shot
 
Very nice shots. I would've used a higher DOF in the first shot, but that's just me :)
 
Needs more Jag E-type in no 6 :thumbup:
 
Wow I didn't realize how big these were untill I looked at them on another computer
 
Thanks, I have some pictures from another cruise I will be posting soon, so look out for those!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom