Car Photography

Not feeling #7. I think if you caught more of the car in the shot (the whole tail lights) it would be a lot better. When you see those tail lights you will no exactly what car it is and this image lacks that. All and all great stuff though, looking forward to seeing more from you.

I'm new to the whole photography thing but i love pictures and especially of cars, i too am a car nut and love to take pictures of my cars and others. Those pictures are awesome....one thing i don't understand "HDR" is this an editing program ? Those are some great effects!

I am also doing a rebuild but nothing as serious as the GT-R will post up some pictures of it.

sorry haven't been online in a while to these forums.. HDR is a way of doing photography. I basically shoot 5-7 images at different exposures, then use software to merge them or custom merge them my self with photoshop, taking the best highlights from the over exposed and the best shadows from the under exposed and kind of the best from everywhere, then i split it into layers and break them into components such as grass, sky, car, street etc... then i can edit each section separately, as far saturation, sharpness etc. And the end results are those... I agree some of those need a bit of tweaking but these were like my first early attempts to do photography. I catch on quick and plan on doing a lot more soon.. my truck just showed up so will be doing a shoot of the car and the truck together.

Here is the truck and the car together.

truckncarsmall.jpg

One thing i dont like about some HDR photos are the halo effects that happen. Is there any way to reduce this?

Most reactions

Back