Honestly, I think most of these need a lot of work, but let me start with the positives.
#5 was REALLY cool. I love the lights and the shiny black car, the angle is pretty cool. Just a nice shot. I might crop it a bit differently, but I find it hard to find fault with it. Very cool.
#8 is pretty neat. I like the black on black, barely visible. Neat shot.
Now onto the less positives...
#1 is probably fine, I just didn't personally like it. Interesting idea, certainly, but the red in the back was really distracting for me.
#2 was kinda neat but whatever is reflecting in it was distracting for me. honestly, seems like an opportunity missed... getting something cool reflected in the hood might be pretty cool. Not bad in general, though... just kind of meh.
#3 seemed cute conceptually but didn't work for me. I think because of the fact that the cars are not lined up that well makes it look more like a quick snapshot. BTW... RX7, 240SX, 300ZX.... MUSTANG? :lmao:
#4... whatever that light is on the right there is really weird on the shot.
#6 is fine, but not interesting really.
#7 seems like a missed snapshot... the top of the car being absent is really distracting.
I think part of the problem may be that you have later afternoon/early evening shots and its almost like you're trying to do more of a night shot effect. #5 totally pulls off the later-afternoon thing, whereas many of the rest don't seem to. I'm just speculating here.
In any case, you've clearly hit the nail on the head on a couple (at least from where I stand)... others may need some work, but those 2 are really cool.