What's new

Car Shot.

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Location
North Alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the sky is blown out, but let me know what you think of this shot.

351697271_QBCGK-L.jpg
 
I like the darkend edges. A bit too much head room. cropping down and using a polarizer would have taken care of the sky and heavy reflection off of the hood.
 
I like the darkend edges. A bit too much head room. cropping down and using a polarizer would have taken care of the sky and heavy reflection off of the hood.


I did use one.. lol. Didn't have it turned right with that shot.. But.. Still wouldn't have helped the sky at all.
 
I've done that before too!!!
 
Parkerman....I like the shot overall. I would also crop out some of the sky, but that's me. I poked around your smugmug and I really like the jeep shot. Keep clicking you do a good job and I enjoy viewing your shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom