Cardinal

Rmac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this shot this afternoon, thought I would share.

Rmac,

PB239192.jpg

Very nice. That pole is a bit distracting in the background, but i'm dealing with the same issues with my feeders. I always try to set up where the background is clear, but that doesn't always match up with the direction of the light. It can get tricky. I've had some luck by taking down my hanging tray feeders and just setting them on a flat surface, like a post.

Very nice. That pole is a bit distracting in the background, but i'm dealing with the same issues with my feeders. I always try to set up where the background is clear, but that doesn't always match up with the direction of the light. It can get tricky. I've had some luck by taking down my hanging tray feeders and just setting them on a flat surface, like a post.

Thank you for the tip, I'll have to try that. It seems with birds no matter how I try to set up, they have different plans. Oh well if it were easy....

Thanks,
Rmac,

Cardinals are nice birds. We don't have them here. I wish we did!
Blurred green is a nice background here, but yes ... the pole ...
Maybe I should start thinking about a feeder, too ... any time I try to capture birds around here, I must try to see them in the bushes or trees around here...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back