What's new

Care to dance?

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
904
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings,

Not the best time of day for reflections off the glass but hey, they were there and so was I :mrgreen:

14-54, f 3.5, 1/500, iso 100, S mode, shot through a patio door

Dancing.jpg


Cheers, Don
 
You know...I put one of these feeders in my backyard thinking that I'd be able to get some good hummingbird shots.... never happened.

The feeder leaked right out of the box! And I only ever saw one hummingbird come by for a sec and then take off the whole month I had it up....

Your lucky....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom