What's new

Cargo ship

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
shipdock.jpg
 
Thanks...Fraser river, New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada.
 
Lovely sidelight.
Adds heaps to a subject that I like as such, too. Harbour cranes, cargo ships ... all that can be found in Hamburg. I really should take myself there more often.
 
I was in Hamburg last summer. Took a river tour and took dozens of shots of cranes, ships, loading docks, shipping containers, etc...that stuff really is cool looking.
Thanks for posting Michaelaw.
 
Thanks guys...Yes the sidelight was the key to this shot. I probably would not have even seen the shot if the light had been an hour earlier.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom