What's new

Caribbean Sunset

Miss Banana

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hope this is the right forum. Nikon D40 with a UV filter. In Photoshop, I just applied Auto Levels.

2381911858_018394245d.jpg


How do I work with sunsets?
 
I like it, very nice color. You could probably sell that.
 
Awesome shot. Use the healing tool to get rid of the sensor-goobers in the sky.
 
i would probably use this one for my desktop! it looks so relaxing! the color is extremely rich! nice work!
 
great shot....I hope when i visit the Caribbean I get sine lovely shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom