Caribbean sunset

rjackjames

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please C&C on my first sunset pic

2716233849_e5c0dca4bc_b.jpg

That's a really unusual capture; to be honest, the sunset is a sunset is a sunset. I like the effect of teh reduced shutterspeed on the water, but for water reason, I really like the fact that you've got the car on the right. I don't know why; I shouldn't like it, but somehow it seems to work.

It is a nice capture with the slow shutter speed on the water and the pretty colors of the sunset. I just don't think the car on the right belongs. It's great to try new things since there are about a billion sunset pictures out there, but it just doesn't work for me. I'm not sure whether I should be looking at the car or the sunset. Anyway just my opinion.

It is a nice capture with the slow shutter speed on the water and the pretty colors of the sunset. I just don't think the car on the right belongs. It's great to try new things since there are about a billion sunset pictures out there, but it just doesn't work for me. I'm not sure whether I should be looking at the car or the sunset. Anyway just my opinion.

I waited for the car to move but didnt I guess someone was enjoying the sunset like I was too while photographing it.

I love the sunset, the trees, and the water, and i would probably like the car a little more if it was some spectacular car, but it just doesn't fit in w/ the beauty of the sunset.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back