Carla Photoshoot

lilangelstarz7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I am new here. Here is my friend Carla from yesterdays photoshoot. I know it's a lot to post, but it's a set.

carla2sm.jpg

carla6sm.jpg

carla9sm.jpg

carla12sm.jpg

carla32sm.jpg

carla34sm.jpg

carla35sm.jpg

carla38sm.jpg

carla45sm.jpg

carla18sm.jpg

carla48sm.jpg

The fourth and last shot are my personal favorites. I love her smile in the fourth, there is too much shadow on her face though. She looks like she would have very pretty eyes, they need more light to really stand out.

There is something about the last one that I like. It would look better without your signature in the middle of the rose's though. Is there a reason you placed it there?

You definitely have a unique style. I do like your shots.

4th, 7th and last do it for me. Very nice! Good colours in the last. The second picture is also very nice, but I'm not a fan of the angle. But you like to go for different angles, or so it seems. ;)

thanks! yea i guess i do have a thing for angles. i dont know why. we took these pics like around 1pm when the sun was up and high, i guess that would cause all the harsh light and shadows, so i heard anyway, plus im new and not so great at working my camera yet, still figuring it out. as far as my signature, i dont know why i put it all over the place. sometimes i just get bored with it down in the corner. maybe ill just chill out with that and try to get it back in the corner.

4 and 10 are my least favourite ones. 4 for the lack of light in her face and 10 is just a crop I do not like. 1 is slightly overexposed IMHO.. but still nice

all the rest are really great and almost each of them is different

The most distinguished one is the last one, really special and sooo different :) The logo destroy it though!

[edit:] and your model certainly is beautiful :)

haha ok! no more floating logo. i dunno. i'll keep that biatch cornered from now on.

question: how do you make a white border with a black border within it to frame the photo? so i can put a signature on that instead of on the actual photo? do you just do a stroke twice or something like that?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back