What's new

Carpe Diem. Old Hippy's. 365 challenge

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today's walkabout.
Sun peaking into morning woods.
image.webp
 
Just passing through.
image.webp
 
really like the flowers and bell. especially the roses are red your not one. Nice in soft like the mood.
 
Ed, your pictures are poetry.
 
The bell is the one I like the most.It's just...totally unexpected!
 
nice Ed :)

the first one is for me
 
The bell is the one I like the most.It's just...totally unexpected!
Appreciate you Derrel. This will be my first ever, and probably last ever. 365 challenge.
As the saying goes.
The best laid plans of mice and men, oft times go astray. Hope this won't.
Later Ed
 
Here's wishing you the best. I'm not sure I could find 365 total photos since I started back in April 2012, let alone for the last (or next) 365 days.
 
LOVE that bell, Ed!

IF I were to ever decide to do a 365 challenge, I would have to get at least halfway through before I would admit to anyone I was doing it.
But I can't even stay focused enough to make sure I EAT every day, never mind take a photo every day.

Maybe I could tackle a 52-week project, but I doubt the ADHD would even allow that much focus and concentration into my world.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom