What's new

Cars and buildings

freelunch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the auto show at Canary Wharf, Isle of Dogs, London last year. It was outside, set among the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf. And, it was free. :lol:

I loved some of the car detail. Everything has to be sleek and aerodynamic now. None of the fins and ornamentation of the fifties and sixties. So the designers are getting off on glass, it would seem.

100.jpg


110.jpg


200.jpg


250.jpg


300.jpg

This shot had a dozen people looking at the car (a French recreation of the Porsche Speedster – I want one!) So, I chopped them out and stuck one of the buildings behind.

350.jpg


400.jpg
 
Talk about perfect exposure... wow. All are great, my favourite is #4.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom