Cars for the Cure pics -- 56K warning (30+ images)

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.micahweber.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
micah said:
just got 7 or 8 more, gotta get to work but i did these up real quick, still more to come.

elise.jpg

lineup2.jpg

luis.jpg

missedturn.jpg

gallardolight.jpg

ferraridrops2.jpg

gallardostraight.jpg

lambolead.jpg

micah said:
here's more! gotta go to work, more tonite though

sollead.jpg

zo6wheel.jpg

gallardostraight2.jpg

gt3wing.jpg

eliseroad.jpg

gt3road.jpg

gallardovents.jpg

gallardoback2.jpg

gt3back.jpg

whos take a pic of this? lol
bwgas.jpg

porsche generations
porschegenerations.jpg

the ride that i rode in to get most of these shots, thanks Ed!
z06.jpg

truck mirror self reflection shot at the show
mirror.jpg

Holy awesome pics Batman! That black Z06 looks so good with those black rims, if I stole cars, that would be my Eleanor....

I'm not gonna lie, I almost just closed this thread. There are way too many pictures here!!! This needs a 56k warning. I'm on a T1 connection at work and this took forever to open.

But aside from all that, you have some outstanding shots here! I especially like "porsche generations" in b/w and the Jaguar emblem shot...good stuff.

there isnt much i can say about these pics that hasnt already been said. i like them all! i would love to have an opportunity to shoot cars like that. so far all ive been able to do is get some from a car show this past summer (nothing even close to what you have here), but those shows are usually way too cramped and crowded to get some shots i would like. excellent pics!

This orange one, Supra, correct? Any more pics of it? And the green one in front is a Lotus Esprit, I believe, but I just love Supras!

wings.jpg

john u are right on, i hate taking pics at car shows, they all look the same , so u gotta switch it up as much as u can.

eightball - its an elise FYI, and yea a supra, its the TITAN motorsports supra, i have more pics ill get em for ya tonite

ok man, that rocks my world

whiat lens you using

great shots!!! all of them :thumbup:

I really dig the 350Z in front of the house. Have you got a bigger version of it? (I'd like a new desktop background if you don't mind)

But cars on the grass irritate me. Especially cars that aren't made for "off-roading". I'd much rather see one on the twisties.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back