JeremyMcG TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 13, 2014 Messages 74 Reaction score 29 Location Buckhannon, WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2014 #1 #1 #2 #3 Going through my memory cards and ran across these from a local festival we have here in town. I can remember taking forever to get the shot lined up on the red truck to ensure I got the reflection of the flag...
#1 #2 #3 Going through my memory cards and ran across these from a local festival we have here in town. I can remember taking forever to get the shot lined up on the red truck to ensure I got the reflection of the flag...
PropilotBW Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 7, 2013 Messages 2,016 Reaction score 692 Location Atlanta, GA, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2014 #2 Love the 3rd pic!