Lunarneko
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2011
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Bangor, ME
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
This is my first photograph of something like this. I used a very slow shutter speed to capture light in a way that makes it appear to be lines of moment.
Please give me some advice.
![$523684_3761515518518_1295477840_3434967_403285162_n[1].webp $523684_3761515518518_1295477840_3434967_403285162_n[1].webp](https://www.thephotoforum.com/data/attachments/5/5880-fbe0c28ca7a84325079da4ed2fbea2ca.jpg?hash=p-vnhFvufZ)
This image is hosted on facebook, so fully there isn't many compression issues.
I know there is also a little bit of noise.
Taken with a nikon d7000 50mm 1.8 ISO: 200
This is my first photograph of something like this. I used a very slow shutter speed to capture light in a way that makes it appear to be lines of moment.
Please give me some advice.
![$523684_3761515518518_1295477840_3434967_403285162_n[1].webp $523684_3761515518518_1295477840_3434967_403285162_n[1].webp](https://www.thephotoforum.com/data/attachments/5/5880-fbe0c28ca7a84325079da4ed2fbea2ca.jpg?hash=p-vnhFvufZ)
This image is hosted on facebook, so fully there isn't many compression issues.
I know there is also a little bit of noise.
Taken with a nikon d7000 50mm 1.8 ISO: 200
