Cars

Anybody got a Datsun 510? Those are my favorite cars. I want one so bad. Throw a 300z engine in it and that baby would flyy

Yeah I think the 1999 7 series was their best looking car yet

Yes I agree, modern BMWs look so bland, I borrowed one today whilst mine was in for service and it looked like any saloon from anyone, esp from a distance ...

My single favorite car...
IMG_9703-3.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ what is that?

btw, ptyler... you GOTTA make your pictures smaller dude. :lol:

All your pics are big even on my 22" monitor.

Try 800 pix on the long side. Seems a good size.

That's a Datsun 510. That specific one is my favorite of all the 510's I've seen. I didn't take the picture I found it on google.

Sorry about the pics, are they really that big? I tried to be conservative since I am using a 24' mac. I'll make it smaller. What is your resolution set at? that picture is only a 1024x768, so it should fit fine on a 17' screen, unless your res is set to something like 800x600. Wow, I checked the res of my screen it's 1680x1050

What about the granddaddy of all hot Datsun 510's ???

Pete Brock, BRE (Brock Racing Enterprises) #46 ???

1970's, and most pics of it you will see are in b/w.

If you want cars, here's my collection, these are the running ones, I have more in pieces. :mrgreen:

our%20collection.jpg

Ya, most parts places suck. Your garage collappsed?? That sucks, did you have any cars in it?

When the roof started comming down the car was infact in there, it did not sustain any significant damage but.....

I have some poleroids from then, they are of sections of the car but you can see the snow that was not supposed to be there, I'll try to get them scanned.

Most reactions

Back