What's new

Cascade

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20130330_1573-X2.jpg
 
Velly interesting. I know this is going to sound terrible, but I was just about to shoot this horse pic today when he let loose a deluge and I have to tell you this image is a close second to what that there horsie made.
 
Velly interesting. I know this is going to sound terrible, but I was just about to shoot this horse pic today when he let loose a deluge and I have to tell you this image is a close second to what that there horsie made.

No - thought the same thing ;). This is one of those I should have left for another day. Figured I get some interesting comments.
After a certain amount of Guinness, brown doesn't seem so bad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom