What's new

cat CC,,, but help first :3

nchips1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
marylandtown
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1zdnb6r.png


Any way I could get rid of the lens in this photo? It's terribly distracting and I'm god-awful at photoshop. I tried to get an angle at which it wouldn't show, but the cat just wouldn't move that way, so I figured I could try but it's absolutely horrible~

This one is a little more abstract, but I can dig it,,,

nlszkl.png
 
too much glare in the eye.


I think that is why she was asking for help..?

I am listening for the answer because it would be great wisdom.. when that glare is gone though.. and even with it.. that's a cool shot

Abstract ones were neat too.

Thanks.
 
too much glare in the eye.


I think that is why she was asking for help..?

I am listening for the answer because it would be great wisdom.. when that glare is gone though.. and even with it.. that's a cool shot

Abstract ones were neat too.

Thanks.
Thanksies :hug::
 
Light: Science and Magic, An Introduction To Photographic Lighting, by Fil Hunter.

Adobe Photoshop CS4 (or CS3, CS5) for Photographers by Martin Evening

The Photoshop books that apply to your version of Photoshop written by Scott Kelby.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom