What's new

Cat in a Kitchen

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This guy does not look happy.
wsig_Vga-4.jpg
 
Are you sharpening with Photoshop on top of in-camera sharpening Mike? The picture looks a bit over-processed in this way, and using the dreaded contrast slider also (?). How do you PP?
I like your cat shots anyway.
 
I like this very much. You edited the photo to make it look like a drawing.
 
I do so much post enhancement work i don't remember what I did. I know this is a PS Elements sponge effect layered with the original though. I use Corel PSP x2 extensively along with PS Elements 7.
 
I understand..but those in-camera jpgs from a point-and-shoot can be already quite processed/manipulated. I'd suggest setting any sharp/contrast neutral (off) if possible, as you like to work on them in PP.
I do so much post enhancement work i don't remember what I did.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom