Rizsavi TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2012 Messages 54 Reaction score 25 Location Budapest, Hungary Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 30, 2012 #1
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 30, 2012 #2 Wow, stunning shot! I must ask, did you take any creative liberty with his eyes at all? I love it whether you did or didn't just curious. I like how the cat grabs me and the scale of him as the subject. Excellent job.
Wow, stunning shot! I must ask, did you take any creative liberty with his eyes at all? I love it whether you did or didn't just curious. I like how the cat grabs me and the scale of him as the subject. Excellent job.
mommy-medic No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2010 Messages 456 Reaction score 113 Location Atlanta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2012 #3 His eyes look over saturated.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #4 :thumbup:
Austin Greene Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 6, 2012 Messages 1,472 Reaction score 855 Location Mountain View, California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 30, 2012 #5 Agreed, the eyes appear a tad over-cooked. Besides that, a great shot
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 1, 2012 #6 O, finally you are on this Earth??? Lovely shot...really!!!!