What's new

CATch Me If you can

A little light in her eyes would set off this otherwise cute capture :)
 
I agree with Trever that just a smidge more light would have helped, but I like the shot.
 
...I'd also crop out the background green plant (?) above the kitty's head. Cute photo.
 
A little light in her eyes would set off this otherwise cute capture :)

I agree with Trever that just a smidge more light would have helped, but I like the shot.

...I'd also crop out the background green plant (?) above the kitty's head. Cute photo.
Trever and Kathy; yes you are right; i really feel what you say; thank you very much. Hey, FB, thank you very much; actually i was not sure to keep that or to remove that :D
 
My first instinct is that this is way too contrasty overall; but maybe that's part of it's charm. I concur with the suggestion of the eyes needing a little light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom