catch the light

Kawaracer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
one of last summer that i wanted some critique on.

_JJZ1264klein.jpg

Thanks for taking a look
Some feedback would be appreciated.

I like it... I was going to say that it would be better if the framing was a bit wider and his face was shown... but I know nothing about difficulties in concert photography so...

I like it... I was going to say that it would be better if the framing was a bit wider and his face was shown... but I know nothing about difficulties in concert photography so...
Thank you for the reaction, I don't think you need to know concert photography to critique on a concert photo, you give your opinion. Everyone with feeling for photography can analyse a photo no matter what the subject is. I ll explain why I did this photo like it is.
For me the photo is all about her face and all the rest is there to set the situation and should get as less attention as possible. So I don't know if his face matters and a wider frame would only give more distraction.

dropbox is not a good source to host files since a lot of businesses block these sort online storage dumps.

I like it, Very dramatic, my primary feedback would be the lack of isolation of the two principal subjects. I find the keyboard and lighted blue lettering very sharp and distracting. I'd think about removing them completely from your image or render them non-competitive for my attention (darker and/or blurry).

dropbox is not a good source to host files since a lot of businesses block these sort online storage dumps.
I use mostly Flickr but from time to time it is easier for me to use Dropbox, i never had complaints before

I wanted to see it. Dropbox is blocked throughout the gov't and any place that has any security at all where they dont want massive amounts of files dumped online.

Most reactions

Back