TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
azrou2008.over-blog.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
chenille_processionnaire_Macro.jpeg

do you like it?

Its head is out of focus, and I think it should have been IN focus.
Other than that, this is a surprisingly sharp photo from you, I find most of them lack the sharpness I would expect to see from a (any) digital camera. Which is why a while ago I even asked you if you were showing us digitalised prints, but you said you weren't...

no i hate it,let me feel sick

but i like that caterpillar,that means a lot of money.

thank you for your comments and sorry for the head out of focus! that's the same camera as other times. but, I was using "olympus master" software, and I'm now using Gimp (excellent! and I increased sharpness a little bit)), that's all!:wink:

sinful oversharpening now ;)
sadly the only way to get a sharp head is to reshoot - my adivice with macro is to leave auto focus off and focus manually by moving the camera closer and further away - making sure that your focus is set to the closest range (or the best range to fit the subject in the frame). That way you can get the point of focus where you want it and not where autofocus things you want it.
Also the photo in general interests me - there is a sense that the bug is far bigger than he actually is which is something tricky to really capture in macro - I think its the fact that the background is not showing scalable features - you have stone and twigs which can look like rocks and treetrunks!

Ok, thank you for your comment and your advice, Overread! and for information, yes, it was a 2m long caterpillar!:D I just ran away

Most reactions

New Topics

Back