What's new

Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis C&C

InnatelyKait

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
62
Reaction score
8
Location
Midwest, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6787523364_fe730fa069_z.jpg


It's been quite a few years since high school but this building was near the school I attended. Walked in one day and the light was beautiful. Snapped this. I know the crucifix is a little overexposed, but I like it. I think it adds something.
 
Why the slanted orientation?
 
Why the slanted orientation?

No reason other than I liked it better that way. I felt it captured more of the overwhelming height and opulence of the building.
 
Inclined shots are sometimes helpful to add some mood...but here i don't feel this worked...do you have a normal one to show please?

Regards :D
 
Inclined shots are sometimes helpful to add some mood...but here i don't feel this worked...do you have a normal one to show please?

Regards :D
Exactly my thoughts haha
That's why I asked OP why.

I like the dramatic lighting though :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom