What's new

Cathedral Door

danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
0
Location
Jerusalem, Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0265_alt.jpg


Thanks for looking.
Dani.
 
A little up, up. UP. Move the camera up just a tad more ... too late. Cyclist gone. Oh well....

It looks slightly overexposed, too (in addition to the missing last part of the bow above the door), but that can still be worked at in post processing, I think.
 
Thanks Corinna.
I'm not really disturbed by the missing part of the arc.
The whole upper third though does seem overexposed.

I'd love to go back and reshoot it if anyone want's to help me fund another visit in Barcelona.

Dani.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom