What's new

Cathedral, not Westminster, but Wells!

Ed Bray

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 18, 2011
Messages
88
Reaction score
8
Location
Plymouth, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots taken inside Wells Cathedral (Somerset). All taken on a Canon 5D and 12-24 Sigma (all at 12mm).

WellsNave.jpg


WellsChoir.jpg


WellsSmallAlter.jpg


WellsAnteRoom.jpg


WellsDoor.jpg


HDR Image, 5 exposures combined.

WellsHDR.jpg
 
I really like these...the first one is illuminating...
 
very nice shots - they all appear to be leaning to the left though
 
Wow. 1 and 4 are spectacular. That lens deals with distortion wonderfully! I wish my Sigma 10-20mm did the same when I had it.

Mark
 
Nice shooting! I love the first one and the one of the door. You're lucky they let you shoot in there. Quite a few churches I've been to dont let you take pictures inside :(
 
very nice shots - they all appear to be leaning to the left though

Wow. 1 and 4 are spectacular. That lens deals with distortion wonderfully! I wish my Sigma 10-20mm did the same when I had it.

Mark

These are pretty awesome!

Thank you all.

Nice shooting! I love the first one and the one of the door. You're lucky they let you shoot in there. Quite a few churches I've been to dont let you take pictures inside :(

Thanks, they charge you for the pleasure but they do allow you to use a tripod. These large Cathedrals take a lot of upkeep so I don't think most people mind the cost..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom