What's new

Cats & Dogs

This is adorable. I really like the color of the two subjects contrasted with the background green.

Very nice shot =)
 
Hey Matthieu,
I really like this. The color contrast is great, and even though it's slightly different than most of the photos you post on here, it's still a stunning shot.
How do you find all this great stuff to photograph?
 
I really like this too, the color is unique and very soothing. :) The expressions on the dog and cat are spectacular :thumbsup:
 
Cute photo, good work, It looks like it has not been color corrected, but I like the look, very natural.
 
Thank you everyone ( notalome, tangerini, cherrymoose, foxensly, shothoops)!!
I found this dog and this cat just 100 meter from the place I stay in Taiwan.

In fact I made these colours with photoshop by changing the colours curves Blue , Red and green one by one, and by adding a yellow filter.
It gives a kind of oldies' style, happy to see you appreciate.;)

Bye Mat
 
i like it alot especcialy the colors
 
Nice, I love the colouring, and the composition is great.
 
This shot is great. You managed to get great contrast and tint without overdoing it. Very nice.

-Will
 
I love this picture, interesting to see a cat and a dog together and they are both staring at you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom