Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 2, 2008 #1 Shot some slide film (Kodak E100G) in the Catskills a few weeks ago. The fall colors were great....might add some more when I scan the rest
Shot some slide film (Kodak E100G) in the Catskills a few weeks ago. The fall colors were great....might add some more when I scan the rest
rom4n301 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 2, 2008 #2 fall colors are the best..
C cherry30 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Nov 2, 2008 #3 I love the second photo. It is screaming FALL!
Dragonfly..shotz TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2008 Messages 172 Reaction score 8 Location Warwick QLD Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2008 #4 Beautiful, love them both.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2008 #5 The compositions in both of them are very good. I love two. It has such nice colors. The first one though is a bit too blue for my taste. I did a quick edit (I can take it down if you don't like) and removed some of the blue:
The compositions in both of them are very good. I love two. It has such nice colors. The first one though is a bit too blue for my taste. I did a quick edit (I can take it down if you don't like) and removed some of the blue:
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks, I think that was just because of the scan thanks for the adjustment
M misia TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Location IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2008 #7 Nice and colorful