A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 16, 2013 #1
Photographiend No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 188 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2013 #2 I do wonder why you are posting these all in separate threads? This one in comparison to the last one I commented on... the last was better IMO. This one lacks the drama and interest you created in that one. Though still nice.
I do wonder why you are posting these all in separate threads? This one in comparison to the last one I commented on... the last was better IMO. This one lacks the drama and interest you created in that one. Though still nice.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 20, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. In fact I do prefer this one, but understand your opinion.