What's new

CC for 2-20 BTF Shoot #3

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did my 3rd shoot using my 50mm and 80-200mm. I had issues with the light as the venue was very dark with only 5 lights. Green, White Blue.Shot @ A (M not shown)1600 ISO and 1/80 to 1/600 ??? This is still an area I am learning. I have not done anything to the pictures, so would welcome any cropping or adjustment suggestions. Thanks jorge.

4375270791_5372f7151a_b.jpg


4375273227_8e3bd8e1de_b.jpg


4375269747_0409bd233c_b.jpg

Can I adjust the white light on the face of the guitarist in the center? (I now have Capture NX)
 
Last edited:
I have attached a link to show people how I frame the pictures I took which are posted above and WHY I take them. I know there will be critics, which is welcomed, as I want to improve. jorge
iamnotjerry.com - BTF
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom