What's new

CC for Real Estate Photos

kineard

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Panama City Beach, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took all this at around f11, iso200 based on recommendations I got here.
No Flash was used, maybe I used some on camera flash but I was playing around with that. The Photos are taken for vacation rental properties so these are not properties for sale. More like a hotel you rent for a few nights. I only put a few here there is total of 15 pics for this unit and you can the rest here. I would also like your comments on the viewer.
Thanks

Majestic 2201-I

221_1_balcony2.jpg


221_1_balcony.jpg



221_1_masterbedroom.jpg


221_1_masterbath.jpg


221_1_livingroom.jpg


Distortion Removed but only from rendered JPeg so it is grainy. About 30 seconds. Required a lot of cropping.
uc
 
Last edited:
I wanna know where this place is :) #5 is my favorite of them all... It does look like there is a little bit of distortion in the bottom right corner with that lampshade...

I'm not good enough to tell you how to fix anything, but thought I would at least let you know that you have me sold on this place ;) lol
 
Panama City Beach, FL and for about 2k per week it is all yours.
Yea to fix that distortion I need to get rid of the third wall. Very difficult to keep perspective with three walls. In realty the whole room is a little out of wack but I think I might be able to fix it a little. Thanks
 
Hi, I think you are going too wide on the big room shot. I know in real estate the idea is to show the entire room, but when you go this wide it's too distorted and makes the place look less desirable. also lower angles are more dramatic...don't worry about showing every piece of furniture. Look at some interiors magazines and copy the angles...I hope this helps! Not bad though!
 
I agree, not bad at all. The blue sky and ocean are a bit over saturated and don't look real.

+1 on the lower perspective. #1 and #2 both would have benefited by a couple of lights to fill the shadows. Speedlights would have worked.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom